Last Updated: 15 November 2023
Welcome to www.hivesourced.com (the “Website”), operated by HiveSourced LLC (“we,” “us,” or “our”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our Website.
1. Use of the Website
- By using our Website, you affirm that you are at least 18 years old or have obtained the consent of a parent or guardian.
1.2 License to Access:
- We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use our Website for personal and non-commercial purposes.
2. User Content
2.1 User Responsibility:
- You are responsible for any content you post or submit on the Website, and it must comply with applicable laws and not violate the rights of others.
- We reserve the right to monitor and remove any user content that, in our judgment, violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable.
3. Intellectual Property
- All content and materials on the Website, including text, graphics, logos, and images, are the property of HiveSourced LLC and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
3.2 Use Restrictions:
- You may not use, reproduce, modify, or distribute any content from the Website without our prior written consent.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
4.1 As Is Basis:
- The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranties, either express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the Website.
4.2 No Endorsement:
- The inclusion of any third-party links or content on the Website does not imply our endorsement or guarantee the accuracy of such content.
5. Limitation of Liability
5.1 No Liability:
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use the Website.
6. Governing Law
6.1 Applicable Law:
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of [State].
7. Changes to these Terms
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
8. Contact Us
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
By using our Website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use.